Friday, January 16, 2015

It'll be coming round the mountain… the Philip White Freight van, that is. New dates, mes amis.




WELL, I've only just given up bellowing Happy New Year! at everyone I meet or greet, like a dementedly cheery extra from a Will Ferrel movie… and already February looms on the calendar. The year's second month means two things in this office – one, that I'd best start thinking about Mrs PWF's birthday present; two, that I'd better let you lovely lot know the dates of the next Philip White Freight service. It leaves the UK on 04 Feb, and should get to the Alps the next day. We'll be in Chamonix, St Gervais, Morzine and that sort of place over two days, then we'll turn North again.

The PWF warehouse in Dorchester is at your disposal should you inadvertently buy some furniture, crockery, a bathroom suite or a pair of six-foot cuddly Polar bears (I kid you not…) in the January sales.

And so I leave you, chers Alpiniards, and wander into the distance wondering what on earth Mrs PWF might like for her birthday (she's not really into Polar bears, unfortunately). Until we meet again, mes amis…

No comments:

Post a Comment